For a PDF version of my Resume, Click here.
For a PDF version of my CV, Click here.
- Strong graphic design, web site construction, and interactive design skills
- Excellent time management, planning and budgeting skills
- Work well independently or in a group
- Friendly and outgoing
2007-2011 Bachelor of Fine Arts New Media Degree Program,
University of Lethbridge, Lethbridge Alberta
January 4th-April 1st – Sothern Alberta Art Gallery, Lethbridge, AB –Intern
- Graphic and design for various print and logo work
- Involvement in Children’s programs including participating in day camps and leading gallery tours.
May-August 2010 – Cambrian Drug Mart, Calgary, AB – Cashier / Post Office
June 2010 – Ongoing Artificial – Pencil
- Pencil drawings of comic pages
July 2010 - Man with a Motorcycle.
10 in by 14 in pen image commissioned by Peggy Ross.
July 2010 - Motorcycle Mama.
8.5 in by 11 in pen image commissioned by Heather Walker
June 2010 - Recipe application.
Interface design for an I-pad application commissioned by Chaotic Studios, Lethbridge
May 2009 - Jupiter.
Painting used as a Digital Album Cover for the group Sandbox Astronomy.
Name: Jennifer Prosser
Title: Manager of Public programs and Education
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 403 327 8770 ext. 29
Name: Christina Cuthbertson
Title: Public Relations Manager and olunteer Program Manager
Contact: email@example.com, 403 327 8770 ext. 24
Name: Robert Heaton
Title: Pharmacy owner. Previous employer.
Contact info: 403-289-9181
Name: Peggy Ross
Title: Post Master.
Contact info: 403-289-2868